Monday, December 20, 2010

personal shit

"when a mirror has been broken,shattered pieces scattered on the ground
glimpses of new life reflected all around"

yeah,that words came from one of the ost for spirited away,one of Hayao Miyazaki's pieces. A brilliant one actually.and yeah,,throughout this holiday i've been none other than anime hunting n creativity seeking.hha.

I became addicted with Miyazaki's pieces.it's soo creative and out of this world.but so far i have only3 of them,,pity me.
and during this same wicked holiday season i tried to be productive and try to not laze around but it all came to this one phrase "hot,hot chicken shit".at first it was ok but later on i became myself again.i became the PIG adam*(and my room do look like a pig sty).this actually proves that put me wherever u want and i will not loose myself*(in a 30% good and 70% bad way.ghee)


p/s*(personal shit) ;i have 6 posters to construct.forces of Miyazaki.help mee

No comments:

Post a Comment