Tuesday, February 8, 2011

about him

this story is not about me making a mountain out of a mole hill,but it's just me try stating a fact that "we learn things from one another"

yes,from the first moment that my friend complained about his ethics,my gut instinct says that "ooo,damn.he's born from hell".yes,i have that tendency to follow what my friend says about a certain someone,even the littlest thing like "he's bad" can influence me if not immediately,,but through time i'll be affected.
With his spiky hair ( the kind of hair fashion that reminds you of you school days),his i-don't-care-about-you attitude,he sets me off sometimes.and in argument,I always feels as if i wanna punch him in the face for making an unreasonable debate about some facts that he strongly believe is true but at the same time,all the synonyms to the facts is wrong to him.dammit.just how irritated i am with this kind of behavior.
so like always,i treated a human flesh like a human flesh.nothing more,nothing less.he's just a human flesh that happens to be at the same place at the same time as i am.no hugging,not the usual kind of me*(the one that's screams excitedly when i see my friends)

but within this irritating monster from the depth of hell,i learned something from him.yeah,i lean on how to accept human faults and move on.but the most surprising thing that i've learned from him is my now pen-handwriting.
usually before this i prefer to use pencil instead of using a pen.although i dreamed of using pen.but to me,pencil is more versatile,u can rub it off,make shades with them and many more things that are variable in the context of a pencil.but this irritating bastard*(sorry for the langguage,im kind of highly influenced by raywilliamjohnson right now) does something that i'm fascinated about in his handwriting.he writes so disorderly that it seems beautiful.the kind of writing that you expect from a mature person.the strokes that says "i dont care about how my writing will turn out like" and the slight pressure of proffesionalism*(you know what i mean don't you?).oh how i longed for the strokes to be mine some near in the future.
with this fetish,i tried to copy silently by looking at his writings.at first,i bought a pilot G-1 100 with the colours of black and blue.it was difficult as the "dakwat-basah" is very wet.sometimes it smudges my test pad*(and today it managed to make a mole at my face).but as time went on,,i tried having this concept in my head while writing."be confident,don't think,just do,i don't care bout how you turned out,i just wanna see the words flow through".and it work,well kind of;)
and to this date,ill be trying to perfect my handwriting orchestra of fonts so that mine will be on par with the man that i hate but learned from.

as i said before, "we learn things from one another.people that we see everyday,little that we know,they make an impact to our lives.they teach us something.weather it is significant or not.it's only in the matter of how you look at things."

5 comments:

  1. i totally know what you mean bout the handwriting!the best that-kind-of handwriting i ever saw is mr ho's,my chem lecturer in asasi.nani kenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hha,really?that handwriting cem cool en?aq serious xleh resist kalau ternampak one of my friends tulis cemtu,jelez

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.i wish i can write like that.the handwriting somehow radiate confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does.that is the thing that makes it so special you know?

    ReplyDelete