Tuesday, January 18, 2011

forget waiting,just take it.

the following event happens last Wednesday.

i go to buy some food at the hospital's store near "farmasi pesakit luar".and in my usual morning mood i sat down and ate my rm2 bread with nescafe black roasted coffee.lots of things passed through my mind as i doze away in this normal morning.

about halfway finishing my morning delicacy,a female stranger sat beside me,well she is beside me exept for the fact that my so called "near" is about 3-4 seats away from me.but stil,i can see her flawless skinned son exited,jumping around excitedly.then i kind of stared.the kind of stare that will make you think that i'm a pedophile.actually i was waiting for her son to look and me n i will give him my award winning smile,together with the simple-introductory "HI" with a little wave of hand from left to right.then i'll begin talking with the mother asking "how old is he","how does he get so fat*(a cute kind of fat)", and some statements that say that he is super cute.but as always,the expected reality is not the same as the real reality.he never looked at me,even a glance is so hard to catch.

part two happen directly after with a very diffrent protagonist.firstly the gender was diffrent,skin colour and obviously percentage of fat.but what she had that i din't have is that she came directly to the little boy the same way an eagle will to approach its prey.she didn't wait for a que and start touching the boy as if he is her own son.although the boy didn't respond and the mom left moments later*(maybe she felt annoyed,i'll do to if she was touching mine out of the blue) but the way this female lead actress do things sets me thinking.

i waited for the right moment to act and she just do it,maybe that's the long lost confidence that i've been searching for.i usually wait for people to approach me,give a green light and then I'll respond accordingly.waiting instead of just plunging towards nowhere.i was afraid to put myself on the map and i kind of felt related with the quote from easy a movie that says "if i was a 16 story tower,even google earth couldn't find me on the map" .maybe i should just take chances and stop calculating succes and failures and just be ready for failures as the teach us more in life than success will ever do.

so this should be put in my 2011 missions along with update my blog regularly,make my skin better,towards a healthy diet and be a good son*piiyyahh.

p/s;two or three posts more and i'll make this blog permeable to my friends,let them know that i have a blog.and that action accounts for one of my missions in 2011 that is to take chances;)

by the way,i've been too preachy lately,,pifft

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad that i already penetrate to your blog before it is actually permeable to everyone.ehhe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. meee too!
    after doing some intensive research, of course ;)

    *oh shoot. no anon button. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhha,huda stalkerrr,,how u find my blog neway??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha. XD I have my sources... *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete