Monday, July 25, 2011

topple that bitch

being able to topple my adele post was something that i have hoped for. being able to introspect with great detail and present something worth debating is what i have hoped for. but this beating heart and screaming mind of mine wont allow it.draft filled with ideas that seem to be redundant,making me look pretentious,far from humble; words like "my friends are here to defend me" proves that i've lost that touch. first of all,i would mostly make it more dramatic befitting my melodramatic characteristics such as "take a bullet for me" or "stop the train from flushing blood out from my veins" and second of all was mostly because it is literally incorrect. i dont need them to do so. i just need them to be here, like a shadow, and hoped that they will be at the far side of the endpoint waiting for me.

finding words to be of exact meaning,perfectly sculptured of what im trying to portray was me thinking that either i'm an english poet or a politician hoping to woo the crowd, baiting for their votes.

as i write literally using my blue inked pen, on a medium lined page,reading back the passages crafted from these strokes of a floating handwriting technique, i found this unsure writer, searching for his muse, inspirations worthy of my identity ; having such hopes of being someone that is perfect and inspirational comes with a great deal of insecurity and doubt.

p/s;ive cleaned up some of my drafts and starting over,writing instead of typing.as i found that ideas flow,so we should ink it out before typing it out.HAHA

8 comments:

  1. we all set our own standards, kan? at times they're high, we aim to go higher. when they're low, we are never satisfied. why? expectations are hard to conquer, what more our own. but remember don't set the limbo bar to low for your reach ;) ... faham tak?

    leave awesomeness *adelepost* in retrospect. and if introspect is what you're looking for, I say you definitely got it :D

    ohhhhh...love the flowing idea theory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh! haha. not many people can look into themselves and have a narrative voice in their head ;) hello inner adam, meet outer adam. hahaha. *ok, i sound like a madman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okok,ill write more monolouge for my improvement sake.thx huda for letting me meet the inner adam.i think he's hot,haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA. >_< Well, I think he's pretty hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'want to' and 'feel like' give different effects.

    ReplyDelete